Interested in becoming a vendor at Paws in the Park? We welcome veterinary hospitals, pet groomers, rescues, pet stores, pet bakeries, and other any businesses that love pets! Paws in the Park is now in its 7th year and continues to draw pet lovers from all across the Twin Counties region. What better way to get the word out about your business or nonprofit than at eastern North Carolina's largest off leash dog park?
Doggie Egg Hunt Rules:
1. All dogs must have proof of current rabies vaccination.
2. All dogs must be on a leash no longer than six (6) feet long and accompanied by at least one adult.
3. Egg hunts will be divided into 3 categories- Small (0-25 lbs), Medium (25-50 lbs), Large (50-100+).
4. Dogs displaying aggressive behavior towards other dogs or people may be asked to leave if they cause a disturbance.
5. Participants are limited to ten (10) eggs per dog. Dog owners should abide by the “snoop-and-scoop” rule- once your dog sniffs an egg- then you may pick it up.
6. Golden eggs will be hidden in each egg hunt and may be redeemed for special prizes!
7. Please return the plastic eggs upon completion of the egg hunt.